Web Designer Position Summary
Web Designer will be responsible for the visual design of new content, features and functionality within a user interfaces as well as in commercial web application, the updating and maintenance of several public content based websites and evaluating current designs within all sites while offering suggestions for improvement. The ideal candidate has e-commerce, enterprise or commercial web based design experience as well as good knowledge of web technologies, frameworks and trends and also strong personal initiative and is interested and informed on new and emerging web technologies and design practices.
Required Experience / Skills
- Experience with Angular JS, jQuery, Underscore JS, Node JS, Bootstrap, YUI3;
- Software UI/UX design experience with human factors engineering;
- Typography and coloristic knowledge and experience;
- Solid knowledge of web design standards;
- Ability to think conceptually;
- Sense of perfectionism.
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Thorough knowledge of the browser compatibility;
- Experience in vector and raster design: i.e. Photoshop/Gimp, Illustrator/Inkscape;
- Prior use of source control systems (prefer Mercurial);
- Administration of content management systems;
- Experience of Android development;
- Experience in Java Programing Language;
- Experience Linux Environment.
Benefits / Perks
- Positive, small-team environment with a focus on delivering quality software to clients.
- Flexible working time;
- Business casual work environment and benefits available;
- Competitive Salary & Insurance packages;
- Unique experience from Java, software architect, project management and marketing professionals.
- Office is located in Central Part of the City with environmentally clean and quite location;
- Quiet and fancy office space with great views.
ONLY IF YOU STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT ABOVE MENTIONED SKILLS MATCH YOUR OWN, please send your resume and a cover letter with the description of executed projects, links to websites, references etc. to the email address email@example.com. Please indicate the corresponding job title you are applying for in subject line. Early applications is highly encouraged.
TMC LLC - phone 222 0333;